Regulatory Information

Safety should be everyone’s priority. We have all documents you need to start your fireworks business and links to industry information regarding the sales, transportation, storage and handling fireworks in commerce.

Consumer fireworks are considered hazardous materials (hazmat) Division 1.4G explosives, and their safe transportation is regulated by Hazardous Materials Regulations (HMR). If you engage in the wholesale, retail sales or commercial display of 1.4G fireworks, your business falls under these regulations.

State Laws

This is the most important place to start. Almost all states allow some or all types of consumer fireworks sales. Visit the American Pyrotechnic Association for more information.


Get detailed information on all required documents for shipping fireworks.

Industry Information

More information from the U.S. Department of Transportation: Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration and the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission

Reach out to us to get started

H4 Fireworks White Logo


9 Becky Lane
Greenbrier, AR 72058